Tire Rack: Revolutionizing tire buying since 1979.

FS: Versahaul Sport Bike Carrier

Kwik Stix

I have no use for this anymore, but figured someone else out there might. It is a Versahaul VH-Sport carrier, and it is rated to carry a bike weighing up to 600lbs. I've used it a few times and it works like a champ. Takes two people to put a bike on (can use one person if you are super careful), but 1 person can easily unload a bike from it. I'll take some pics of mine tonight, but it's in great condition. All the specs can be found at their website: | Versahaul

It retails for 415$, but I'll let it go for 250$ and throw in 4 tie down ratchet straps, the anti-tilt bracket for the carrier, and a cycle gear bar harness (which makes strapping down the front forks a cinch: http://www.cyclegear...ss_2/web1001276 ).

The carrier is designed to use and hold a ramp to put the bike on and off of it, but I don't have it... i just used a board, or parked the carrier next to a curb. You can get one of the ramps for 75$ from versahaul.

I am located in Raleigh, and cannot ship it b/c it weighs too damn much lol.

Pics:

8266578732_c10fea4fbf_c.jpg

CHP_7564_524 by Raleigh Unseen Photography, on Flickr

8265505837_958acb1050_c.jpg

CHP_7562_523 by Raleigh Unseen Photography, on Flickr

8265496787_81f0d39b01_c.jpg

CHP_7560_521 by Raleigh Unseen Photography, on Flickr

8266556016_77875cc97d_c.jpg

CHP_7555_519 by Raleigh Unseen Photography, on Flickr