Tire Rack: Revolutionizing tire buying since 1979.

CES MOTORSPORT and SOHO MOTORSPORTS PRESENT CHARLOTTE SHOWDOWN 2012

ces-showdown-2012.jpg

Charlotte Showdown | East vs West

Presented by CES Motorsports & SOHO Motorsports

Sunday, April 1st 2012 – Starting at 10am

CES Motorsport – 5922 Stockbridge Rd Monroe, NC 28110

● East vs West Dyno Competition (RWD Dyno sorry AWD)

- East (Asian Made) vs West (European/American Made)

- Top 5 Cars from each side added highest combined HP and TQ

- Highest accumulated number is crowned the annual champion

- $35 for three dyno pulls with printout and a free raffle ticket

● CES Motorsports and SOHO Motorsports Open House and Under the Hood

● Car Meet & Show with car clubs from all over the Carolinas and East Coast

● Photoshoot Area

- Professional Photographers

- Full White Backdrop for Cover Style Photos w/ Lighting

- Open to any vehicle

● Raffle with Prizes supplied by multiple sponsors, $5 per ticket

● Vendor Booths and Local Shops, the best Charlotte has to offer

● Music, Entertainment and Food. Food provided by Showmars

** Any local shops or vendors and companies please feel free to come out and be a part of vendors row. We want this to be a gathering to show the best Charlotte has to offer!

Note: Tom Foolery and excessive Hooniganing is strictly prohibited!

Check out our Facebook event page for more info! http://www.facebook.com/events/311586798897164/

East Flyer

West Flyer

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ugh oh...the date's been added. April 1st. DRAT! I pretty sure my car's not going to be put back together by then...Sorry, John. I didn't realize it was going to be here this quick. Make sure you mark me down for the 2nd annual event. I'll be sure to be there.

I was goofing around on facebook tonight and came across the CES facebook page and event signup. Looks like this event is going to be huge!

CES facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100003648047865

Charlotte Showdown Event page: https://www.facebook.com/#!/events/311586798897164/

Hello All! It's finally time! CES Motorsport and Soho Motorsports (g35 and 350z tuners)... are proud to present a dyno showdown/car meet at CES Motorsport's shop on APRIL 1st 2012.

We will have a more formal post soon with all the details, but this is just to get the word out...

Bring your cars for a full and fun filled event featuring food, cars, promo girls, cars, music, cars, sponsors, more cars, a photo booth to take pics of your ride, and above all, a dyno challenge. :) We are making a bracket for East vs. West cars to compete for the ultimate prize of who claims the most powerful horsepower numbers. Dyno sign ups will begin soon. We will post links when this becomes available... Each person will receive a print out of their dyno. Top 5 horsepower cars will be selected from East vs. West and receive a prize , and their combined total wins the showdown and claims the ultimate prize... Respect! So bring out your beasts!

haha i read that last line as 'so bring out your breasts!'

We are starting the even at 10am until probably 5pm. It may go on longer? Just depends how many people show up :) Everyone please come and have a great time! Thank you for the responses! It should be a good time and some nice cars!

Thanks for everyone at CES for putting on a great meet/show today! Awesome people there at CES real down to earth! John, Jimmy and the rest of the CES crew awesome job today! Maybe sometime in the near future ill bring my car in for a dyno/tune and see if we can get a little more out of my 330CI