Tire Rack: Revolutionizing tire buying since 1979.

Mah Hooptie

I'm new on the forums so I figured I'd throw up a few pictures of my Ride for the other Dub nuts to see :)

First, my old car... some of you might recognize it...

9fc2878e.jpg

wf16.jpg

That's how it looked before I got rid of it... I still miss that car sometimes, but I'm VERY happy with the current whip:

As she stands now...

2640638991_4a80fbfde9.jpg

2641463538_d78c74e628.jpg

2564043856_1b0bba0183.jpg

2564040594_7f8f06673e.jpg

Specs:

2007 VW Black Magic Pearl GTI

6-speed manual

Leather package

Stock Votex lip kit

Mods:

-->Cosmetic: Tinted Tails, bumper signals, and Mirror turn signals. Jetta front end swap

-->Performance: APR anti-theft/stock/91/93/100 octane programs, EVOMS Intake, Koni FSD shocks and Eibach Springs

the pictures might be a bit deceiving b/c it's a fairly conservative drop in the VW world... just eibach springs with koni FSD shocks, but i love the way it rides. but thanks man!

sup dude... remember me?

what brings ya here from ncdubs?

....My offer still stands for the pic of the neighbors car

:D

Hahahaha If i got back to Chris's place anytime soon I'll see what I can do lol

And a guy on NCdubs told me about this site and wanted me to check it out :)

Very nice new ride there Cameron. I hated selling my GLI, but I'm back in another Passat again. This time, B4 VR6. Whooohoo.

I looked at the first picture and I couldn't tell if it was a typical Jetta, or a GTI... very nicely done man.

Very nice new ride there Cameron. I hated selling my GLI, but I'm back in another Passat again. This time, B4 VR6. Whooohoo.

I looked at the first picture and I couldn't tell if it was a typical Jetta, or a GTI... very nicely done man.

Thanks man. I am getting a vinyl piece to cover the big chrome piece. I wanted to do a gloss black, but the guy that has the vinyl wants me to try out the tinted black piece to make it look like a black chrome look... we'll see what happens.

Guest squeaksquad
Sounds like a pretty cool idea. Keep us posted on how it turns out.

x2

I do Venture Shield Clear bra's so I'm definitely interested in how this turns out. Can't wait to see pics.

Nice whip! But i think you are going to need more than an APR tune to take on the volvo... :rolleyes:

Nice whip! But i think you are going to need more than an APR tune to take on the volvo... :rolleyes:

it'd be a fun run... definitely let me know if you are ever in the area ;)

it'd be a fun run... definitely let me know if you are ever in the area ;)

Yeah its all in fun. I mean how could I mess with the official pirate hooker? hahaha

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
how do you like the Koni FSD's? i'm trying to decide between Koni Yellows and FSD's for my MKV Jetta, which is currently on Neuspeed Sport (1.5") springs and stock struts with a GTI rear sway.

thanks,

-James

Hey man, I love my koni fsd's. They are tighter than stock, but the way they are engineered is great. They tighten up when you hit bumps, but are pretty soft when you are just cruisin down the highway... I absolutely love them.