Tire Rack: Revolutionizing tire buying since 1979.

nsfw coupe 2.0

nsfw

As a few of you already know, this past weekend I traded my '05 330Ci. I loved that car and put a ton of money into it...sad to see it go. However, it was time to move on. Here's the replacement....

20140531_175033_zpsbbea0ea4.jpg
20140530_190705_zpsca634ef4.jpg
20140530_190652_zps762615f2.jpg
20140530_190628_zpseadd4af9.jpg
20140530_190643_zps848146da.jpg
20140530_190558_zps40772bd8.jpg
20140530_190607_zps48ee23fd.jpg
20140530_190617_zpsa347e9a2.jpg
20140531_134205_zps33dda0a1.jpg

For some reason I can't quote, weird. Anyway...

Youwiththeface: Yeah I know...a little strange for me. and thanks!

Edwin: thanks! :)

Jon/Andol: thanks! Yeah I'll need painted reflectors definitely. But one of the reasons I jumped on this car was that it already felt one off. There's not a lot I will do to it...it had a ton of accessories I didn't even know were available...go figure. Of course the mod list always changes as time passes, right? I'm thinking a cf spoiler in place of the white one would look really nice. But that's down the road.

Rusty: Just a good planner I guess!

If it doesn't rain, I'll have it at cars and coffee Saturday. Hope to see some of you guys there.

I'ev had a lot of white cars and own one now...I think you're really going to like it.

I should correct myself, as soon as I knew the car was white I wasn't as interetested, but when I saw it I was

okay with the color for some reason, seems like you can see the lines better.

I love the all black interior with not a lot of silver - pretty much the way I would have designed it. Those silver

pieces can always be wrapped too :)

The other issue when I saw it was all of the M logos, especially the badge on the rear. I realize it's a new thing

and in the "M performance" line, it is just taking me a while to get used to it. It kinda looks like I just stuck it on

there. From what I read, this car's 0-60 is equivalent to the e46 M3. I'd like to test that out :lol:

I should correct myself, as soon as I knew the car was white I wasn't as interetested, but when I saw it I was

okay with the color for some reason, seems like you can see the lines better.

I love the all black interior with not a lot of silver - pretty much the way I would have designed it. Those silver

pieces can always be wrapped too :)

The other issue when I saw it was all of the M logos, especially the badge on the rear. I realize it's a new thing

and in the "M performance" line, it is just taking me a while to get used to it. It kinda looks like I just stuck it on

there. From what I read, this car's 0-60 is equivalent to the e46 M3. I'd like to test that out :lol:

I would bank on it being faster than an e46 m3...maybe even by a good little bit with launch control. Yes, white brings the lines out nicely - thats the main reason I pushed Jon to get a white (instead of black) Lamborghini.

I would bank on it being faster than an e46 m3...maybe even by a good little bit with launch control. Yes, white brings the lines out nicely - thats the main reason I pushed Jon to get a white (instead of black) Lamborghini.

Really good point, I truly never thought of it in the past because I'm such a murdered out fangirl. Aweee I'm growing up :startle:

Them's fighting words. You're on!

key_art_pinks.jpg

oh hells bells!!! street closed, pizza boy!!!

thank you! I will need someone to take care of them (wagon and coupe) every once in a while...hint hint :)

Now would be a great time to get your new ride(s) coated to make maintenance easier for years to come! OptiCoat Pro or Cquartz Finest on brand new cars has become 75% or more of my recent business. And I still have some openings for July! Hint hint....;)

Now would be a great time to get your new ride(s) coated to make maintenance easier for years to come! OptiCoat Pro or Cquartz Finest on brand new cars has become 75% or more of my recent business. And I still have some openings for July! Hint hint.... ;)

:lol: i'll call you!