• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 alastorx

alastorx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted February 12, 2017 - 10:08 AM

well ive had this car for awhile but i believe its time to move on to something else, its a 94 325is 5 speed runs and drives good has 324k miles on it, it has about 30k on a completely rebuilt head and timing chain, rebuilt vanos, about 100 miles on a new aluminium radiator, new ngk copper plugs, new intake elbow, EBC slotted brake rotors front/rear, ebc green pads in rear and stoptech ceramic in front, all pretty much brand new

mods include short ram with genuine K&N filter, M3 front bumper with foglights, ecu is chipped has bavarian autosport coilpacks  has all brand new oem bushings installed, 

the good, it has tons of new parts, leather power seats work, both seats are heated and also work, new stereo with alpine 6x9s in rear and sony 5 inch in front, engine is very strong it pulls hard, transmission shifts very good it has redline fluid in it, i've put alot of work into this car just havent been able to work on it due to health issues so i cannot finish it, would make a good drift car or just replace tires and wheel bearings and DD it, thats what i had planned to do was just drive it, 

The bad, it has sat for awhile, hood latch cable is broken, i have an OEM replacement sitting in the car, both door handles are broken, sunroof is off tracks and leaks, it also has a strange sound in the rear end narrowed it down to being wheel bearings i have 2 brand new bearings waiting to be pressed into hubs, the powersteering pump is off the car it died and i have a used replacement sitting in the trunk, the car once running and up to temp it has a shutter i believe it just need a fuel filter which is also sitting in trunk ready to install, also all 4 toyo tires are shot, they are brand new yet belts in the sidewall are broken and causing a big bump on the sidewall, interior needs to be put back together (taken out to work on door handles)

id like to trade for a VW golf 2 door, 5 speed 2.0 or vr6 either or, just something running or close to running, contact me if you want more pictures, i have plenty more 

Attached Files

#2 alastorx

alastorx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted February 12, 2017 - 11:39 AM

also willing to add cash on top for trade,